Translation rates are calculated from the source word count of the original document.
English to Russian US$0.07-0.09 / €0.05-0.06 per source word
Rush charges run from 50% to 100%, depending on the urgency of the project. Additional fees may apply for handwritten documents, extra formatting, and other non-standard requirements.
Proofreading & Editing
only Russian $30 ( €20) / hour
As a rough guide, you should allow approximately one hour per 1000 words of text. If you prefer rates based on a word count, please contact me.
1. Send your order by e-mail email@example.com or by fax along with the required delivery date and format.
2. After I receive your order you will be issued a quotation tailored exactly to your request and offered a Purchase Order (PO) form to be signed.
3. Fill in the required fields in the PO form (delivery address, payment method, any comments) and send it back to me firstname.lastname@example.org Signed PO is regarded as the basis for starting work on your order.
3. Your completed order (a translated, formatted and proofread text) will be delivered to you by e-mail, by fax or by regular mail (depending on your request).
4. You will receive an electronic invoice together with the translation. The original invoice can be sent by regular mail, if required.
Along with your completed translation you will receive an electronic invoice (pdf). The original invoice can be sent by regular mail, if required. The invoice is to be paid in full by bank transfer / direct deposit, international money order or certified check within 14 days. Moneybookers or Western Union payments are accepted.